Morro Bay High School




Name of the organization / High School : Morro Bay High School

Organisation's Website : http://mbhs.slcusd.org/

County educational organization (CE); school district (SD); or a school : School

what school district is it in : San Luis Coastal Unified School District

Address : 235 Atascadero Rd., Morro Bay, CA 93442

Phone number : (805) 771-1845

Fax number? : N/A

what grades are covered : N/A

Is this a public school : Yes



=========================================

5 comments:

  1. Hey submit your blog on
    http://blog-linkexchange-blog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am quite interesting in this topic hope you will elaborate more on it in future posts.
    mba india

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi...
    this is my first visit here..
    nice blog my friend
    happy blogging

    ReplyDelete
  4. Despite the bulk of information online we often fail to get the specific information which is needed this post is good & contains relevant information that I was in quest of .I appreciate your efforts in preparing this post.

    Dissertation Topics

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is my Good luck that I found your post which is according to my search and topic, I think you are a great blogger, thanks for helping me outta my problem..
    Buy Dissertation Online

    ReplyDelete